As a mental health professional and school counselor, I have worked hard to motivate, inspire, and encourage those around me. I believe in taking a holistic approach to counseling that encompasses our overall well-being, both physically and emotionally. Overcoming obstacles and having the courage to face our fears allows us to grow as individuals and truly discover the person we are.
My counseling approach is unique and involves the collaboration of exercise and wellness planning to help individuals achieve their goals. Each treatment plan is created specifically to meet the needs of the individual. No one knows you better than you, which is why my clients play an important role in defining and developing their own goals. As a client you will have the opportunity to learn about yourself and listen to your needs.
Throughout my life, I have found that putting in the time and effort to focus on myself both physically and mentally has allowed me to build confidence and increase my emotional awareness. Most importantly, I have learned to love and trust myself. I hope to have the opportunity to support you as you embrace a new journey to find your True Self.
- Caldwell University, Caldwell, NJ
- Masters of Arts in Counseling, 2015
- School Counseling Specialization, CACREP-Accredited
- Professional Counselor Licensing Program, CACREP- Accredited
- College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, 2010
Licensure and Certification
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, September 2015
- Certified School Counselor, May 2015
- National Certified School Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, October 2017
|Behavioral issues||Career counseling||College counseling|
|Coping skills||Emotional fitness||Family conflict|
|Grief||Learning disabilities||Life coaching|
|Life transitions||Obesity||Peer relationships|
|Relationship issues||School issues||Sports performance|
|Stress||Weight loss||Women’s issues|
|Preteens/tweens (11 to 13)||Adolescents/teenagers (14 to 19)||Adults|
|Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)||Exercise therapy||Health and wellness planning|