We all have experienced times when we have felt stuck, had trouble adjusting to life transitions, or struggled with overwhelming feelings that won’t go away. These experiences can inhibit you from living your life to the fullest.
Collaboratively, we can explore your concerns, discuss barriers, and work towards solutions to help you achieve your personal goals. I believe we all have strengths and the ability to learn and grow. It’s my sincere pleasure to go on this personal journey with you to living a healthier, more fulfilling life.
I have been working with adolescents and young adults for over 15 years and am expanding my practice to include adults and families. I believe in treating clients as a whole from a strengths-based perspective, and enjoy incorporating a mind-body connection into treatment.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, Master of Social Work, summa cum laude
- Cabrini College, Radnor, PA, Bachelor of Social Work, cum laude
Licensure and Certifications
- Licensed Social Worker, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Home and School Visitors Certification, 2000
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, IADP, 2017