The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
As a National Certified Counselor, I provide strength-based individual and group therapy to children, adolescents, and adults. I have experience working with diverse populations on various concerns and diagnoses. I specialize in anxiety, depression, child and adolescent issues, life transitions, and coping skills.
Making the decision to attend therapy can be a difficult one. My goal is to provide you with a safe and supportive environment where you can explore your concerns while feeling heard and understood. I believe that every individual has it within themselves to grow and heal. Therefore, we will work together to help you recognize, develop, and master your inner strengths and resources so that you can navigate through this challenging time.
My approach to therapy depends on your unique needs and goals. I spend time getting to know you and what you are personally going through in order to provide you with the treatment that will be most beneficial. I tend to incorporate cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, play therapy, and solution focused therapy.
Regardless of what you may be going through, we will work together to help you gain the skills and understanding to find the relief and fulfillment you are looking for.
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Expression and Regulation
- Life transitions
- Villanova University, Villanova PA
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, 2016
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Millersville PA
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2010
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, September 2016
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eco Systemic Family Therapy