I am a Marriage and Family Therapist with 18 years of experience working with couples, families, adolescents, and children in community mental health centers and private practice.
I specialize in treating anxiety, depression, and coping skills. I use CBT, ACT, and mindfulness to treat teens and adults in sessions. Through a person-centered and positive approach, I focus on building strengths and exploring experiences in a way that works best for you uniquely.
Whether with individuals or couples, my approach is clear, warm, and collaborative, and is aimed at providing short-term relief and long-term goals. For the last three years, I have focused primarily on working with couples, one of my specialties. My approach is strengths-based and positive. I consider myself to be a marriage-friendly therapist which often means I appreciate the differences between people that others may believe are irreconcilable. I believe that it is through our relationships that we find our best selves and live happier, healthier lives.
- MA in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles, CA
- MA in English from Columbia University
Licensure and Certification
- Pending certification in Sex Therapy at the Council for Relationships in Philadelphia
Additional Training and Experience
- Taught middle and high school English at Columbia Preparatory School
- Taught undergraduate psychology courses at Mount Saint Mary’s College in Los Angeles
- Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists