Clinical Supervision: We're here to guide you
With decades of collective experience, our staff's clinical supervision journeys have been unique and varied! Having a supervisor that fits your needs and your clients' needs is of utmost importance to your professional development. Learn more about our supervisory and educational approaches below along with our clinical expertise to see if one of our staff members is a fit for you and your career.
Keiko Wolfe MA, LPC, LCPC, LMHC, NCC
I want to help you navigate the laws, ethics, and clinical experiences necessary in the professional counseling world. My approach to Pennsylvania LPC supervision includes:
- Best practices for approaching psychotherapy and independent practice
- Working through your own challenges, personally and professionally
- Meaningful feedback to treat each of your cases in a variety of settings
- Supporting your personal and professional growth
- $150 per hour clinical supervision fee
Cristina Kleinfelter M.Ed, LPC, NCC
I can help you learn and grow in your practice of professional counseling. My Pennsylvania LPC supervision will provide you with:
- Guidance on all needs of your current clients, and managing ways to acquire new clients
- Overall development of your clinical skill set
- Assistance with problem solving, diversity, and critical thinking
- Supporting your growth personally and professionally
- $125 per clinical supervision hour
Start your Pennsylvania LPC supervision journey today!
Reach out to us today for availability and to set up a consultation to find out if we are the right fit for you.