While you’re planning your wedding, you can also prepare your marriage. The best gift you can give your marriage – and your partner – is a strong foundation for success!
It’s easy to get emotional while discussing heavy topics like money and family plans. Premarital counseling can help guide you to resolutions, teaching you how to listen and communicate effectively. Together, we can explore the strengths and growth areas for your relationship. Exploring feelings of resentment and apprehension, and discussing expectations helps build a stronger relationship before you say, “I do.”
In addition to offering traditional premarital counseling in a couples setting, we also offer a premarital program:
- One 2-hour session any time during the six-month period before your wedding day
- One 1-hour session three months prior to your wedding day
- One follow-up two-hour session six months after the wedding to process any complications that may come up as you adjust to your married life together
Terms & Conditions
- Payments are due at the time of enrollment.
- No refunds for unused sessions or resources.
- The premarital program package covers sessions offered in-office or virtually.
- All services are provided by Sonya Halsey LMFT.
- If billable services exceed number allowed per package, standard rates apply. See your fee schedule for pricing.