Freedom and support to grow professionally
If you've checked out our mission (and you totally should!), you'll see that the foundation of Blossom lies on heart-centered, soul-empowering work. Of course we provide that for our clients, but we also strive to provide that to each other as colleagues. It's our goal to encourage and empower one another to explore ideas, try new things, and compassionately help every client who walks through our doors (virtually and IRL).
Fundamentals and essentials
Now that you've read our mission and know a tad about what we're looking for, let's talk about the details of who we want in our practice!
Blossom is truly unlike any other, especially in terms of our hustle and our ingenuity. We take great pride in being ahead-of-the-times and offering services and products that few practices deliver. Our best-fit clinicians have qualities like:
- Confidence: We're passionate about our specialties - individually and collectively. We know our sh*t, and we own it proudly!
- Creativity: Your growth and ours is multiplied by innovative ideas and the willingness to take a leap of faith to try something new. We don't hinder or constrain our clinicians from taking bold approaches and finding their footing within the field. In the words of Ms. Frizzle, take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!
- Compassion: Because, like... duh, right?
- Ambition: Set a goal and smash it! We love that for you.
- Eagerness: We believe that every aspect of life is a learning journey, and being open to feedback, ideas, and the changing research in our field is just a tiny part of what makes our clinicians stand out from others.
- Resilience: Bouncing back, practicing self-care, and becoming ferociously fearless in your pursuit of your success and your client's are *chef's kiss*, and we love to see you - and your clients - thrive!
How we do things
Our positions are independent contractor positions on a tiered, incentivized pay scale. We support and encourage clinical and personal autonomy so that you feel most empowered to build your caseload, venture into other interests, and still have time for self-care and boundaries! Your schedule and caseload intensity is entirely up to you, your needs, and your hustle, with the support of the Blossom team cheering you on and guiding you to succeed!
- Minimum three years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting
- Minimum ten hours of availability per week for client appointments
- Must be available for evening appointments with flexibility for weekend hours
- All positions are telehealth except PA
- Full licensure in any of the following states: