Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC is excited to announce open positions for independent contractors for our growing, busy private practice located in Collegeville, PA.
At Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC, we strive to provide client-centered, individualized quality care. Each of the providers located in our office empower their clients to pursue growth, health, and wellness. Through a collaborative approach, treatment and needs are uniquely addressed with each client. We provide individual, family, couples, and group counseling in addition to lifestyle workshops and speaking engagements.
We will help with credentialing, CAQH, and NPI registration if needed!
Minimum requirements include:
- LPC, LCSW, LP, or pre-licensed, Masters level minimum
- Knowledge and experience in mental health treatment, diagnosing, and paperwork involved
- Qualified to work with ages 4 to 12, with face-to-face experience treating children
- This position will work exclusively with this age range
- Minimum one year experience treating children individually or in groups
- Must be available for evening appointments with flexibility for Saturday hours
Please submit current CV and cover letter below.
As a clinician in our office, you will enjoy the following perks of contracting with us. Independent contracting positions are 1099 fee-for-service, with a fee split per industry standards.
We are currently hiring for evenings and/or weekends as of January 2019 to work exclusively with ages 4 to 12. See requirements above. Applications will be kept on file for six months.