At Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC, we strive to provide client-centered, individualized quality care. Each of the providers located in our office empower their clients to pursue growth, health, and wellness. Through a collaborative approach, treatment and needs are uniquely addressed with each client. We provide individual, family, couples, and group counseling in addition to lifestyle workshops and speaking engagements.
Minimum requirements include:
- LPC, LCSW, LP, or pre-licensed, Masters level minimum
- Knowledge and experience in mental health treatment, diagnosing, and paperwork involved
- Qualified to work with ages 4 to 12, with face-to-face experience treating children
- This position will work exclusively with this age range
- Minimum one year experience treating children individually or in groups
- Must be available for evening appointments with flexibility for Saturday hours
Please submit current CV and cover letter below.
As a clinician in our office, you will enjoy the following perks of contracting with us. Independent contracting positions are 1099 fee-for-service, with a fee split per industry standards.
We are not actively seeking candidates at this time. Applications will be kept on file for six months.