At Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC, we strive to provide client-centered, individualized quality care. Each of the providers located in our practice empower their clients to pursue growth, health, and wellness. Through a collaborative approach, treatment and needs are uniquely addressed with each client. We provide individual, family, couples, and group counseling in addition to lifestyle workshops and speaking engagements.
We take great pride in the variety of clinical experiences and personal attributes of our clinicians. We’re looking for independent clinicians that align with our practice’s mission. Please read the information below and submit your application for independent clinician if you meet our requirements. ***All positions are currently telehealth***
Minimum requirements include:
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LP, LMHC, or LCPC required
- Knowledge and experience in mental health treatment, diagnosing, and paperwork involved
- Minimum three years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting
- Minimum ten hours of availability per week for client appointments
- Must be available for evening appointments with flexibility for weekend hours
- Licensure in any of the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
Please submit current CV and cover letter below.
Independent contracting positions are 1099 fee-for-service, with an incentive-based fee split.
We are actively seeking candidates as of 8/21/2020. Please read above requirements before submitting an application. Applications will be kept on file for six months should an opening become available.