Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC is excited to announce open positions for independent contractors for our growing, busy private practice located in Collegeville, PA.
At Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC, we strive to provide you with client-centered, individualized quality care. Each of the providers located in our office empower their clients to pursue growth, health, and wellness. Through a collaborative approach, we treatment and needs are uniquely addressed with your clinician. We provide individual, family, couples, and group counseling in addition to lifestyle and educational workshops.
Evening, daytime, and weekend hours available. We will help with credentialing, CAQH, and NPI registration if needed!
Minimum requirements include:
- LPC, LCSW, LP, or pre-licensed, Masters level minimum
- Knowledge and experience in mental health treatment, diagnosing, and paperwork involved
- Qualified to work with ages 8 and up, with face-to-face experience treating children and teenagers
- Must bring a minimum of three private-pay clients for your caseload
- Minimum one year experience treating clients individually or in groups
Please submit current CV and cover letter below.
As a clinician in our office, you will enjoy the following perks of contracting with us. Independent contracting positions are 1099, with a fee split per industry standards.
We are currently hiring for evenings and/or weekends as of October 2018. See requirements above. Applications will be kept on file for six months.