Not currently hiring
At Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC, we strive to provide client-centered, individualized quality care. Each of the providers located in our practice empower their clients to pursue growth, health, and wellness. Through a collaborative approach, treatment and needs are uniquely addressed with each client. We provide individual, family, couples, and group counseling in addition to lifestyle workshops and speaking engagements.
We take great pride in the variety of clinical experiences and personal attributes of our clinicians. We’re looking for independent clinicians that align with our practice’s mission. Please read the information below and submit your application for independent clinician if you meet our requirements.
Minimum requirements include:
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LP; Masters degree minimum
- Knowledge and experience in mental health treatment, diagnosing, and paperwork involved
- Minimum three years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting
- Must be available for evening appointments with flexibility for weekend hours
- Licensure in any of the following states:
- South Dakota
- South Carolina
- New York
- Rhode Island
Please submit current CV and cover letter below.
Independent contracting positions are 1099 fee-for-service, with a fee split per industry standards.
We are NOT actively seeking candidates at this time. Please read above requirements before submitting an application. Applications will be kept on file for six months should an opening become available.