Bullet Journaling Workshop
Bring mindfulness into your daily life by learning the techniques of bullet journaling. Bullet journaling combines methods of organizing, journaling, and task management to create a planning system uniquely tailored to your needs. Designing your own bullet journal allows you to see your personal progress in any domain you wish – creativity, work, hobbies, health, and/or wellness – not to mention the mental health benefits of relaxation and mindfulness. Join us as we learn and share ways to improve ourselves every day!
Organize your life in a creative and productive way by learning this popular organizational system. Bullet journaling can help anyone stay on track of their goals, task lists, journaling, plans, and ideas.
Our bullet journaling workshop is appropriate for ages 10 and up, college students, and adults. The workshop will focus on time management, self-care, emotional management, and creation of a bullet journal.
This workshop will be held Monday, November 4, 2019 from 6pm to 8pm
Benefits of Bullet Journaling
- Realistic goal setting
- Increased self-awareness
- Customized to fit your needs
- Improved time management
- Boost your organizational skills
- Increased productivity
- Calming and mindful
- Expand on your self-care skills
- Creative outlet
- Increased accountability
This workshop will include:
- A brief overview of bullet journaling
- Tips and tricks for setting up bullet journals
- Hands-on time to work or start planning your bullet journal
- Markers, colored pencils, pens, washi tape, and calligraphy pens provided during the workshop
- Dotted paper for journaling
- Free 96 page dot journal for the first five preregistered
If you want, you can bring:
- Your own art supplies
- Your own journal or paper
This workshop requires registration. Pricing is $45 per participant. Register below!