You’ve already faced part of the battle –you’re in college, taking classes, doing your thing. But what do you do with the education you’ve acquired? As you progress through your college journey, you may begin to feel pressure and stress as you prepare to transition to professional life.
The Career Coaching workshop is here to help you navigate the options and potentials that lay ahead. Invest the time and energy today so you are smooth sailing in the future! The career coaching workshop will help you make plans, explore your interests, and set realistic goals.
Keiko will help you focus on your talents, interests, and values to help identify what fits you best. Knowing this information will help you choose your next step professionally, whether it is graduate school or your very first post-graduation job! In addition to counseling, Keiko holds adjunct faculty positions at multiple universities, giving her the unique ability to understand your experiences from both an academic and emotional standpoint.
Make an investment in your future success by registering for the Career Coaching workshop.
This workshop will be held Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 10AM to 12PM.
- Discover careers that you love
- Choose the best fit for your future – grad school, internships, and jobs – that will best prepare you for your ideal career
- Develop a plan that will maximize your success in achieving your goals
- Design professional resumes
- Significantly reduce anxiety, confusion, and misinformation about your future
This workshop will include:
- An overview of career building
- Tips and tricks for finding your niche
- How to nail your interviews
- An overview of networking and making connections
- Hands-on time to ask questions and start planning
- Questionnaires and inventories to help you identify career paths to explore
- Resume templates
- Resources and overview of content
If you want, you can bring:
- Something to take notes with
- A laptop or tablet
This workshop requires registration. Pricing is $35 per participant. Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop time. You may also preregister and receive an invoice via email.