Confidently prepare for your child’s future by having them attend the college prep workshop for high school students. This workshop is designed to help young people navigate the choices and options they face as they prepare to graduate high school.
Teens, high school is a stressful time in your life between juggling schoolwork, social life, and home life. Trying to plan your college career – and professional career, after that! – can add to this stress. The college prep workshop will help you make plans, explore your interests, and set realistic goals.
Keiko will help you focus on your talents, interests, and values to help identify what fits you best. Knowing this information will help you choose a college, a major, and a career! In addition to counseling, Keiko holds adjunct faculty positions at multiple universities, giving her the ability to share up-to-date information about the undergraduate experience.
Make an investment in your child’s future success by registering for the College Prep workshop.
This workshop will be held Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 1PM to 3PM.
- Discover careers that you love
- Choose the best fit for college, your major, internships, and jobs that will best prepare you for your ideal career
- Develop a plan that will maximize your success in achieving your goals
- Design professional resumes
- Significantly reduce anxiety, confusion, and misinformation about your future
This workshop will include:
- An overview of college and career building
- Tips and tricks for finding your niche
- Hands-on time to ask questions and start planning
- Questionnaires and inventories to help you identify career paths to explore
- Resume templates
- Resources and overview of content
If you want, you can bring:
- Something to take notes with
- A laptop or tablet
This workshop requires registration. Pricing is $35 per participant. Registration closes 72 hours before the workshop time. You may also preregister and receive an invoice via email.