Whether you are new to the Autism Spectrum Disorder, or other Special Needs/Disability diagnosis, for your child or you are further along in your journey, these workshops provide opportunities to share your feelings openly in a safe supportive environment led by a licensed therapist & Autism Mom.
We will discuss topics including how to handle the grief that accompanies your child’s diagnosis, creating balance without losing yourself, the importance of self-care, and how to take better care of you.
All moms on this unexpected journey bring parenting lessons learned and valuable advice to the table. Through sharing your experiences, you will find comfort as well as giving comfort to others walking in similar shoes.
You will learn mindfulness exercises and lifestyle suggestions that will promote strength and healing amongst the extra-special demands of your daily life to empower you in promoting a peaceful home environment for your family.
- Monday, October 22nd 10am – 11:30am: Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- Monday, December 3rd 10am-11:30am: A Holiday Gift For YOU
- Monday, January 7th 10am – 11:30pm: Rejuvenate Yourself in the New Year
This workshop will teach you:
- Self-Care and Mindfulness Exercises
- How to Reduce Isolation
- Processing Feelings of Grief
- Addressing stress in your Marriage/Relationships
- Recognizing Depression and Anxiety symptoms in Yourself
- How to take care of you in order to promote Balance and Peace in your Home
This workshop includes:
- Self-Care Seasonal Essential Oil Make and Takes
- Seasonal Coffee, Tea and Snacks
This workshop requires registration. Pricing is $40 per participant. Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop time. You may also preregister and receive an invoice via email.