Introduce yoga, mindfulness, and meditation into your life.
Appropriate for ages 12 to 18, learn how to use breathing, yoga poses, meditation, and guided imagery for focus, self-love and self-acceptance, relaxation, and stress management. Enhance your concentration, emotional expression, and overall well-being with creative, physical coping strategies.
Attend this fun – and educational – workshop. You will leave feeling inspired, energized, and full of new coping skills!
Please bring your own yoga mat. Mats are available for rent for $2 while supplies last.
This workshop is appropriate for ages 12 to 18. This month’s theme is Animal yoga!
Check back in February for our Spring 2019 workshop dates!
Benefits of Yoga
- Develop body awareness
- Manage stress
- Build concentration
- Improve sleeping patterns
- Promote healthy body image
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Acceptance and tolerance of others
- Create healthy habits
- Learn calming techniques
- Improve mood
This workshop will include:
- Meditative and mindful gifts
- Drinks and snacks
- Deck of yoga cards from our poses today
You should bring:
- Your own mats, towels, etc.
- Wear athletic, stretchy clothing – and don’t forget your socks!
This workshop requires registration. Pricing is $40 per participant. Registration closes 48 hours before the workshop time. You may also preregister and receive an invoice via email.