You don't have to do this alone. Connect, share stories, feel encouraged, and maintain your progress by joining our TeenTribe! We'll work together to:
- Develop and support coping strategies for effectively managing life's stressors
- Improve problem solving and decision making skills
- Enhance self-awareness, helping keep you and your progress on-track
- Support healthy behaviors, feelings, and thoughts through peer and professional feedback
Does your daughter:
Have difficulty solving problems and coping with stressors?
Feel stuck with traditional therapy or in your individual sessions?
Struggle with communicating thoughts and feelings?
Experience anxiety, stress, depression, or low self-esteem?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, our TeenTribe support group will be perfect for your teen! TeenTribe is a safe place to connect and discuss common stressors, hot topics, and experiences that teenage girls face day-to-day. During these sessions, we will be exploring healthy ways of coping, handling, and communicating.
Who Should Attend
Young women ages 15 to 18
5:30PM to 6:30PM on Wednesdays
Pricing & Fees
$40 per session ($320 total)
$275 if paid in full before first session
* This group requires an 8-session commitment