According to Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, "Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; On purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally."
Mindfulness is perfect for teens ready to dig deep, learn acceptance, and build self-confidence.
Join our summer mindfulness intensive for teens! Keep reading for more information.
Live with more joy and gratitude through mindfulness skills training. Through a combination of mindful activities, our program will help your teen:
- Develop mindfulness skills to respond effectively, rather than react, and to calm down in a healthy way
- Learn effective coping skills handle stressors and let things go
- Discover inner strengths to maintain self-esteem and confidence
- Approach situations with kindness and curiosity
Does your teen:
- Feel lots of stress?
- Struggle to have self-control?
- Lack focus and concentration?
- Have low self-esteem and confidence?
- Experience sleeping difficulties?
- Feel out of control?
- Struggle to let things go?
Mindfulness Teen Summer Intensive
All the skills in only FOUR days!
Join our four-day intensive Mindfulness skills program for teens.
August 5, 6, 7, 8 from 2PM to 5PM
Receive a 15% discount when you sign up before July 4th!
($330 for all four days)
Installment plans available!
- Monday, August 5: We'll explore an introduction to mindfulness and lead into visual/auditory mindfulness. Your teen will come home with self-made mindfulness tools (arts and crafts!), practice guided meditations, and learn how specific activities can assist in mindfulness goals.
- Tuesday, August 6: Your teen will explore more visual/auditory mindfulness skills before we lead into emotional mindfulness. We'll explore emotional intelligence while we learn the mind-body connection that emotions have. Through games and activities, your teen will practice these skills in-session with their peers.
- Wednesday, August 7: Another day with arts and crafts, your teen will come home with more tools while we learn about kinetic mindfulness. We'll discuss how to expand the mind-body connection to use movement for achieving awareness.
- Thursday, August 8: Our program will wrap up with a focus on self-compassion and empathy. Games and art activities will tie together all of our discussions so far, and your teen will leave well-prepared to remain resilient and compassionate!
develop effective coping strategies to let things go
create healthy relationships with yourself and others
walk away with confidence to handle life's stressors
When you enroll, you'll receive complimentary access to our mindfulness portal, for both clients and parents.
Access all of our handouts, worksheets, and activities in one spot!
Perfect for parents to follow along, and for any handouts you may misplace!