Keiko Wolfe MA, LPC, NCC, CMHIMP
Good nutrition creates health in all areas of our existence. All parts are interconnected.
With a concentration on mindfulness and zonefulness, I talk a lot about mind-body connection with my clients. I've found that it's rare - like super rare - that someone I work with denies the importance of healthy nutrition. But what does "healthy" mean?
In a culture where we see strong disagreements of how to define health and healthy eating, I'm here to help you navigate a healthy lifestyle and how balanced nutrition can have a positive impact on your personal mental health: There is a strong connection between your mind and your gut - and that's why nutrition and mental health are not separate. As a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP), I guide, educate, and assist you in creating life-long, sustainable eating habits. All approaches are evidence-based and scientifically supported to help you use flexible dieting and intuitive eating to reach your nutrition and health goals.
Not sure where to start with nutrition and mental health? Schedule a 75-90 minute initial meeting to discuss your needs and goals to make a personalized plan that will stick!
$40 per 15-minute increments
Continued support for creating your new habits and lifestyle! Some clients need five sessions or less, while others like more frequency to remain accountable. The choice is yours!
How Nutrition Can Help You
- Improve mood and behavior
- Develop practical, affordable, and individualized nutrition plans
- Nourish the brain and the gut
- Identify certain food sensitivies
- Evaluate eating habits, including food-mood assessments
- Evaluate drug-nutrient-herb interactions to prevent side effects of prescriptions
- Decrease mental health symptoms including anxiety, depression, ADHD, ASD, ODD, PTSD, bipolar disorders, etc.
- Introduce complementary methods of integrative medicine for children and adolescents, as well as adults
- Evaluate genetic variations on mental health symptoms