Cristina Kleinfelter MEd, LPC, NCC
We all deserve to have inner peace.
Positive change is possible within us. Functioning at your best is an achievable goal through developing coping skills, building emotional resilience, and working with a therapist who truly cares about helping you reach your potential.
I recognize that considering counseling is a courageous step and I am glad you are taking the opportunity to visit our website. If you are feeling worried, overwhelmed, or not sure of what to do, I can help you.
As a therapist I seek to walk alongside my clients, at a pace that is comfortable for them, and help to facilitate the process of growth and healing. Together, we will uncover strengths you may not have known were inside you, and look at situations from different perspectives. By looking at your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, you will begin to feel more in control, and more confident. I see teens 14 and up, as well as adults. I am experienced in treating depression and anxiety.
By helping you reach your highest potential, I’m here to help you achieve inner peace and positive change.
- West Chester University, Master of Education in Secondary School Counseling, 2002
- West Chester University, Licensure for Professional Counseling, 2004
- Widener University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1999
Licensure and Certification
- Secondary School Counselor Certification, 2002
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, 2002
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2004, PC 003928
Posts by Cristina
|ADHD||Anger management||Behavioral issues|
|Codependency||Emotional disturbance||Family conflict|
|Relationship issues||School issues||Life coaching|
|Teen violence||Women's issues||Impulse control|
|Mood disorders||LGB||Seniors (65+)|
|Emotionally focused therapy||Adolescents/teenagers (14 to 19)||Adults|
|Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)||Family therapy||Couples/marital therapy|
|Mindfulness||Motivational interviewing||Narrative therapy|