I recognize that considering counseling is a courageous step and I am glad you are taking the opportunity to visit our website. As a therapist I seek to walk alongside my clients, at a pace that is comfortable for them, and help to facilitate the process of growth and healing.
We all deserve to have inner peace. Positive change is possible within us. I have over 15 years of experience working with children, teens, adults, and couples. I went into this profession because I truly care about people and want to help others function at their highest potential.
I have extensive experience with individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, self injurious behaviors, and adjustment disorders. I can also help with life changing issues, including trauma, divorce, grief, and parenting issues.
In addition, I have supervisory experience for other counselors pursuing their licensure.
- West Chester University, Master of Education in Secondary School Counseling, 2002
- West Chester University, Licensure for Professional Counseling, 2004
- Widener University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1999
Licensure and Certification
- Secondary School Counselor Certification, 2002
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, 2002
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2004, PC 003928