Four amazing opportunities to join us
Listen, we get it.
What it's like to know you want to make a change, but not sure where to even start.
How it feels when your friends and family just don't understand what you're going through.
What it's like to spend hours in individual therapy, but start to feel like you're treading water.
What it's like to think you're the only one struggling to make progress on your goals.
Or why it's so hard to jUsT tHiNk PoSiTiVe or whatever other silly "advice" people think they're giving you.
It's why we do things differently - a carefully curated space that goes beyond stuffy, traditional talk therapy. A place to feel heard and seen. A safe spot to share your feelings, find support, and get guidance from therapists who know your worth and see your potential.
We've got you covered
Here's the logistics and the therapy talk. Feel free to skip if you already know you're on board
DBT is an effective treatment approach for helping people make positive and long-term behavior changes to create a life worth living. DBT is similar to taking a class, and we cover four major topics:
- Develop mindfulness skills to respond effectively, rather than react, and to calm down in a healthy way
- Learn effective coping skills to manage stressors, crises, and big emotions
- Create an individualized self-care coping toolbox to reduce distressful feelings and thoughts that often lead to problematic behaviors
- Learn to create healthy relationships, manage conflicts, and communicate effectively
We're here to help you do your BEST work and we know you'll need some stellar supplies to get the most out of our program! All participants receive:
- 100-page diary card notepad
- Lifetime access to our digital skill portal
- Parent portal access and support to follow along
Groups are a 16-week commitment and cost $80 per session. Superbills are provided for out-of-network reimbursement. Online groups are currently available for Pennsylvania residents only. Enroll at any point, even after the start date! All participants are required to attend a free 30-minute consult with the DBT clinician to assess fitness and appropriateness.
|DBT teen Collegeville, PA||Tuesdays starting 9/27||6PM to 7:30PM EDT|
|DBT college Collegeville, PA||Tuesdays starting 9/27||7:30PM to 9PM EDT|
|DBT teen online||Wednesdays starting 9/28||6PM to 7:30PM EDT|
|DBT college online||Wednesdays starting 9/28||7:30PM to 9PM EDT|