Therapy for Trauma
Trauma and trauma recovery often look different for every survivor. Our trauma-informed therapists are educated on how trauma - and any perceived trauma - can impact your wellness, your relationships, and your ability to cope.
You are unique and deserve to be seen and heard with kindness and compassion.
Blossom's client-centered, holistic approach guides you to health, wellness, and resiliency by empowering you to use your inner strengths.
Our trauma-informed therapists put you and your safety first, focusing not only on you but also on the repair work necessary to help you create lasting change.
You deserve the best care.
We're here to help with many types of trauma:
- Medical trauma (serious illness, major surgery)
- Car accidents
- Physical trauma and violence
- Sexual trauma and violence
- Emotional trauma
- Natural disasters
- Serious injury
Help your child or teen heal and recover
- Have flashbacks, nightmares, or intrusive memories
- Have strong reactions to reminders of the trauma (sirens, photos, etc)
- Avoid things that remind them of the trauma
- Act out the traumatic event
- Experience changes in thoughts and feelings, such as negativity, social withdrawal, apathy, etc
- Seem on-guard and jittery
- Struggle to regulate feelings such as anger and anxiety
Our trauma-informed therapists will work collaboratively with you and your child/teen to heal emotional wounds and move forward to have a healthier, happier life.
Seek support and feel safe again.