WE’RE SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE
Blossom Counseling and Wellness is a practice of specially trained, independently practicing clinicians dedicated to empowering our clients to work through life’s challenges and create lasting changes to improve their quality of life. We treat our clients as a whole – mind, body, and spirit – to foster growth within themselves and outwardly with the world and situations around them by providing individual, couples, family, and group therapy.
We’re committed to helping our clients bloom, grow, and blossom as they achieve their goals and create the life they want and deserve. At Blossom, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all therapy – each of our clinicians is specially trained in a myriad of traditional and alternative approaches, tailoring your therapeutic experience to uniquely fit your needs and meet you right where you’re at. Our approach is collaborative, working with you to set goals, empower you, and make lasting progress.
Keiko Wolfe opened Blossom Counseling and Wellness in May 2014 as a telehealth office. In 2015, she found the perfect space in Collegeville, PA to offer in-office sessions. Recognizing the need for counseling and wellness services in the community, Keiko set out to create a unique therapeutic environment for kids, teens, and college students to have a safe space to work on life’s challenges. In December 2017, Blossom expanded to include clinicians that support our mission and offer even more unique services to our community!
Blossom Counseling and Wellness LLC was founded on five principles:
- Non-judgement: We’re here to make you feel accepted, welcomed, and safe in sharing your story with us, no matter what that might be.
- Empowerment: Together, we’ll work on developing your abilities and magnifying your strengths.
- De-stigmatization: Therapy is for everyone. End of story!
- Authenticity: We believe in transparency and connecting with you by being our down-to-earth, authentic selves. We’re honest with you, because we see you as the amazing human you are, not the problem you’re experiencing. With a mix of professionalism, compassion, humor, and our personalities, you’ll be talking with a real person, with training and knowledge, who connects with you on a human level.
- Strengths-based: You are not your problem and you are not defined by your struggle. We don’t believe in pathologizing your experiences and making you feel “abnormal.” Our goal is to help you identify your strengths and build you up to be the best version of you that you want to be!
We recognize that to do your best work, you may need flexible appointment times to work around your lifestyle. That’s why we offer evening and weekend sessions to accommodate your schedule. Find out which of our wonderful therapists is the right fit for you.