Therapy for Depression
Feeling overwhelmingly lonely, sad, and hopeless is difficult and painful. Depression treatment can help you find meaning, perspective, and relief. Through a collaborative approach focusing on your needs, we can help you build resilience through support and guidance with our caring, compassionate therapists.
You are unique and deserve to be seen and heard with kindness and compassion.
Our compassionate therapists put you and your safety first, focusing not only on you but also on the work necessary to help you create lasting change.
You deserve the best care.
We all feel sad sometimes - it's a normal part of our emotional experiences. Sometimes, sadness can last longer than we expect and make us feel uncomfortable, preventing us from participating in things we enjoy or from functioning how we need to.
Depression may look like...
- Lack of interest
- Sleep problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Changes in appetite
Help your child or teen heal from depression
Kids and teens who experience depressive feelings may have different symptoms than adults. They're more likely to
- Feel or appear depressed, teary-eyed, agitated
- Become clingy
- Not enjoy things they used to
- Experience changes in eating habits
- Sleep more or less than usual
- Have thoughts about death and dying
- Blame themselves for bad things that happen
- Feel that no one cares about them
- Have trouble concentrating
- Care less about school and schoolwork
Seek support and find your inner peace again.