What Depression Looks Like
We all feel sad sometimes - it's a normal part of our emotional experiences. Sometimes, sadness can last longer than we expect and make us feel uncomfortable, preventing us from participating in things we enjoy or from functioning how we need to.
Depression may look like...
- Lack of interest
- Sleep problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Changes in appetite
Help your child heal from depression
Kids and teens who experience depressive feelings may have different symptoms than adults. They're more likely to
- Feel or appear depressed, teary-eyed, agitated
- Become clingy
- Not enjoy things they used to
- Experience changes in eating habits
- Sleep more or less than usual
- Have thoughts about death and dying
- Blame themselves for bad things that happen
- Feel that no one cares about them
- Have trouble concentrating
- Care less about school and schoolwork
Seek support and find your inner peace again.
We understand that living with depression can feel overwhelming, sometimes making the world seem colorless and devoid of joy. That's why our therapy services are specifically tailored to address depression, providing a supportive environment where you can express your feelings freely and gain practical coping strategies. Whether you're worried about the journey, apprehensive about the effectiveness of therapy, or feeling hesitant to start, we're here to support you every step of the way. Our flexible scheduling options and skilled therapists, along with numerous testimonials from clients who have found renewed hope and joy through our services, assure you that a brighter future is within your reach.