A unique, multispecialty experience
As private practice clinicians in a holistic, integrative health center, we can provide more than just a counseling experience. Interns will have opportunities to observe, assist in, and conduct sessions, workshops, marketing events, community events, and so much more! As a private practice, students will also see the daily maintenance of a business – from accounting, marketing, and finances, to payroll and administrative tasks.
These internships are currently offered to undergraduate and Master’s level students only. Master’s level practicum students and Master’s level interns will be able to earn credit towards your school’s clinical criteria required for graduation and CACREP standards.
Be enrolled in or a graduate of an undergraduate or graduate program. Majors considered include:
- Psychology and/or counseling (BA or BS; MA, MS, or MEd)
- Behavioral health
- Healthcare sciences
- Completed coursework in psychology, counseling, and/or related courses
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- You must pass and obtain proof of three clearances: Federal Bureau of Investigation Child Abuse, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the facilitation of group therapy sessions and workshops
- Conduct sessions for ages 4 and up in group, couples, family, and/or individual settings (Master’s level only)
- Interact with clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Assist in administrative duties, including but not limited to charting, patient outreach, and inquiry responses
Optional, but highly encouraged, attendance of marketing events
- Optional, but highly encouraged, attendance of community events
- Assist in session preparation, including but not limited to treatment planning, initial evaluations, set up/cleanup
Get started today!
Our practicum and internship spots are filled through Spring 2025! Check back later for potential Fall 2025 openings.